Teacher Education Training
Raye Lynn Rath and Becky Jordan teach two yoga teacher intensives:
- Part I: March 14-22, 2015 at The Yoga Institute at the Houston, Texas location on Richmond Avenue.
- Part II: May 9-17, 2015 at The Yoga Institute at the Houston, Texas location on Richmond Avenue.
It starts with an intention to serve the yoga community by helping cultivate the highest standards for students through the teachings of yoga. Becky and Raye Lynn will challenge and invigorate their students to dig deeper into their practice, to learn how to teach both the fundamental practices, along with the precepts makes great yoga teachers.
With the combined teaching experience and intrinsic knowledge that both of these women have, students will walk away with a new found understanding of yoga.
The Ethical Teachings of Yoga, Lifestyle and Practice, Studentship and more.
- It is strongly recommended that you have been studying yoga for at least 1 year prior to this teacher training program.
- During this training, you will be encouraged to continue to take weekly classes and continue with your own home practice and to always embody the teachings and practices yoga in all facets of your life.
- The more you embody the principles of yoga and cultivate balance in your life, the more you will grow; cultivating greater depth, ability and authenticity in your practice … and the more effectively you will be able to share yoga with others.
- This program will be intense and demands discipline and commitment.
- You must be sincere in your desire to learn.
- As you begin to dive deeper; you’ll discover that exploring and sharing the vast teachings and practices of yoga is a lifelong process and commitment.
Hatha Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Alignment and Form
- Methodology, Techniques and Practicum
- Language and Voice
- Sequencing and Structure
- Physical Adjustments and Demonstration
Anatomy & Physiology
- Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous and Endocrine Systems
- Chakras, Nadis, Elements, Doshas, Koshas and Gunas
Therapeutics and Special Needs
- Pre and Post-Natal, Yoga Therapy, Injuries, Illnesses and Recovery
Philosophy & Scriptural Study
- History of Yoga
- Vedic Teachings
- Yoga Sutras
- Sanskrit Terminology