Part Two: Common Hosting Issues
Hosting on a Secure Server is not always clear for businesses, and if you are presenting yourself to the world, you will need clarity.
Advertisers feel safe knowing that they have the best possible option for Secure WordPress Hosting, with a free “HTTPS” website. We have various price plans and options to suit every need. Automatic WordPress auto-updates, lightning fast speed, expertise and an on-call support team for your every need.
Unless you are familiar with “common website hosting issues,” you may not have the vernacular to know what you’re getting, that’s why I am exploring common issues that people might run into.
Common Hosting Problems People Experience:
- Web browser loads older (uncached) version of your site
- Uploaded website to the wrong web hosting account
- I just spent 4 hours making recent changes to my website, but they aren’t displaying?
Websitewas up, but when I looked at it just now there was an error page. Websitedoesn’t display any of my images.
When people make changes to their website, or constantly update their website, there is always a chance that:
- Changes will not take place right away
- Recent changes to your site didn’t update at all
What you can do:
- Wait till your website updates in 24 hours.
- Clear your browser cache and re-login to everything again.
- View your website from another browser.
- Copy your entry into a new post, and delete your original post.
- Update your website from another browser.
format ofimage display is incorrect.
- Website’s layout is not formatted correctly.
- Server time-out rate happens more than hosting your website.
- The cancellation process is multi-layered, often times on purpose, to keep you locked into poor service.
Most, if not all, hosting companies experience downtime.
When people tell me they are having problems with their service, I always suggest getting information from the source, and keep those phone numbers close. So as owners, have your hosting company on speed-dial. If you have to submit a ticket, well, maybe it will work out, but I will say that is one of the main reasons I switched hosting companies.
Recognize that the “pitch,” is just a “pitch.”
Overpromising is par for the course.
Under-delivering is a common tactic (with everyone), but especially with hosting companies. Many companies use your ignorance of process as justification for poor service. If you are going into business for yourself, no one is responsible for your “area of expertise,” except you.
If someone says they feature something (such as) “unlimited” space, ask what that means and if there are conditions to something being “unlimited.”
(That isn’t really unlimited, I know… right?)
Don’t Fall For: “Confuse Customers, They’ll Buy More”
MegaHype Catch Phrases:
- Hosted in the cloud
- Cloud Computing
- Algorithmic Technology
- Revolutionary Technology
- Unbelievably affordable
- New World Eco-Economy
- Better Technology through Company Research
- Choose Freedom
- Choose Your Freedom
- Helping people help people
Yoganomics® offers robust web hosting packages for any type of website. Let us know what you are trying to accomplish, and we will fit you with the correct type of hosting for your website. Advertisers feel safe knowing that they have the best possible option for Secure WordPress Hosting, with a free “HTTPS” website. We have various price plans and options to suit every need. Automatic WordPress auto-updates, lightning fast speed, expertise and an on-call support team for your every need.