Spring Interns @Yoganomics
Yoganomics® • the blueprint of yoga • is looking for interns.
Interns contribute to the Yoganomics web site in four ways:
- looking at yoga websites –
- update and fact-check online listings
- learning the ins and outs of using an online database
- interns assist editorial by contributing in the planning, phone calls or other various duties
Strong journalism and computer skills are a must.
Interns are expected to work about 10 hours a week.
Internships are unpaid; and must be okay receiving a professional recommendation
No phone calls, please.
- Distributed Reporting and Social Media Spring Intern (propublica.org)
- Reminder: io9 fall intern applications due tomorrow! [IO9 Master Control] (io9.com)
- Intern at Reason This Spring! (reason.com)
- The Gloss Seeks Kickass Interns (thegloss.com)
- Seeking Interns (coolhunting.com)
- Looking for a Public Relations Intern (dontdrinkthekoolaidblog.com)