<h1>Kidnapped Brit couple kept fit by doing yoga</h1>
When asked what the worst experiences were, they replied that “We spent three months in solitary confinement. There were times of total despair. We thought we would never see our families or friends again,” and that the hardest times were when they were separated from one another.
- Paul and Rachel Chandler relieved kidnap ordeal with Yoga exercises with captors (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Yoga helped us survive ordeal’ (mirror.co.uk)
- It is wrong to deny that yoga has its origins in Hinduism | Ramesh Rao (guardian.co.uk)
- Paul and Rachel Chandler told Somali pirates they would rather die than be separated (telegraph.co.uk)
- Yacht pirate couple Paul and Rachel Chandler: our Somali captors were ‘misguided’ (telegraph.co.uk)