What is CineAsana??
Been looking for an excuse to break out the cam and shoot your own yoga videos? Here it is. All of November is YogaBear’s CinemAsana Film Festival! And it’s up to YOU to make it happen. YogaBear is a fabulous non-profit organization taking on a mission to bring yoga to those whose lives have been affected by cancer. Now they’re asking for your help in filming targeted yoga sequences that they’ll use to create home yoga practices for cancer patients, survivors, or anyone seeking the benefits of stretching and breathe work. Excited? Well there are prizes too!
- Decide what you’d like to teach – maybe 3 minutes of hips or 7 minutes of sun salutations
- When filming, start the video with your name, studio you’re affiliated with (if any), and a brief description
- Click here when you’re ready to upload from your YouTube or Vimeo account. You will need a YogaBear.org account
- Title your video and include class level (i.e. Gentle Sun Salutation)
- Add a description of the class and hit submit!
The YogaBear team will review your video within 24 hours. Click here for tips on making a yoga video.
Submit by November 30th! Accepted videos will be up for viewing, rating and commenting before winners are chosen December 15th.
- CinemAsana for YogaBear.org (yoganomics.net)
- Kelly McGonigal & Halle Tecco for YogaBear YogaPalooza 2010 (yoganomics.net)
- YogaRoadMap: Laughing Lotus Yoga 2006 (yoganomics.net)