Attached is the editable letter for the Sharanam Campaign and the facebook and twitter postings to be sent out late on Tuesday Oct. 26 or early on Wednesday Oct. 27 to your email lists and for posting in e-newsletters .. ( I am also posting it to the body of this email in case you have a hard time opening my attachments)
Thank you again for your comminment to the happiness and freedom for all .
Carlos menjivarJivamukti yoga School nyc.Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu :“May all beings everywhere be happy and free,and may the thoughts, words and actionsof my own life contribute in some way to thathappiness and to that freedom for all.”
Music has the power to change hearts, minds and consciousness. History shows that there are messages inherent in music that affect, influence people and can change the world for the better. Artists such as John Coltrane, John Lennon, Michael Franti and Bob Marley gave us songs of unity and world peace that we continue to listen to, share with each other or sing.
Every decade or so, an extraordinary artist comes along – who carries us to the newest, important musical frontier. “Sharanam” by our friend Sharon Gannon, is a CD that gives the listener the direct and powerful experience of healing our emotional, spiritual, psychological and ecological disconnection with ourselves and with the world through Sanskrit Mantras.
Mantra is a Sanskrit word that translates to: Man means “mind”, Tra means to “to protect” or “to cross over.” Sharanam means “Refuge.” By listening to and singing with Sharanam’s mantras, we can take refuge, strength and inspiration to change our perception of our ability to create positive change in our world.
Today, Wednesday October 27, we are requesting your participation in a special offer for this extraordinary CD called “Healing the World with Mantra – Sharanam -” an online campaign. TODAY only, anyone who purchases a copy of Sharanam through Amazon.com will be eligible to receive an array of gifts.
- Many generous friends and supporters have donated excellent, exclusive gifts and prizes to anyone who purchases Sharanam (on Wednesday October 27th only.)
- As a thank you for participating, Jivamukti Yoga Schools and some of their friends around the world are offering a wide range of gifts.
- These includes FREE yoga classes , downloadable CDs and MP3 songs from artists such as world renowned mantra singers Jai Uttal, MC Yogi, Cheb I Sabbah, Deva Premal and Miten, Sharon Gannon, David Newman, Sura das, Vegan recipes, discount coupons, plus enter your name for a chance to win amazing prizes (such as a one of a kind Yantra painting!)
- With over 20 gifts and prizes, everyone who buys Sharanam on October 27 (only) is eligible to receive them. Here’s the link to this special campaign gift page: . http://jivamuktiyoga.com/promo.html
- To learn more about the album, the campaign, or to redeem your free gifts:
- please visit: http://jivamuktiyoga.com/promo.html
- P.S. – You are more than welcome to share this special offer with your family, friends and social networks to encourage them to join our campaign of freedom and happiness. This is not an exclusive offer. The more of us who join, the better to transform our world. Again, this is a one-day offer only – October 27. Thank you.
- Now is the time – Bring Healing Mantras into the World! – Wednesday, October 27. Purchase Sharon Gannon’s new CD “Sharanam” on Amazon.com, today and receive free music, free recipes, whole of a lot good karma and other exclusive prizes. Sting praises “Sharanam” as “inspired, daring and essential.”
- Transform & heal global consciousness TODAY! At the dance club, on the radio, in the concert hall, and yes, around the meditation mat! Sharon Gannon’s new CD “Sharanam” (“refuge” in Sanskrit) is a fresh, soulful, blissed out, rapturous and sultry approach to the healing power of Sanskrit mantras. Sharon’s message: all life, human or animal, want happiness and freedom together. Buy your copy of Sharanam today, Wednesday, October 27 and receive many exclusive gifts and prizes:
- Sharon Gannon is a world-renowned yogini and co-founder of the Jivamukti Yoga Method. The wild forest sanctuary where she lives is a guiding influence on her new CD “Sharanam.” Gannon is a 21st-century Renaissance woman, one who is a musician/vocalist, writer, dancer, poet, painter, Chef and political/animal rights activist. Experience the power of healing mantras in “Sharanam” – as sung by Sharon’s powerful , enchanting, celestial operatic, soprano voice today, October 27 at Amazon.com and be eligible to win over 20 exclusive gifts and prizes.Find out more:
- Find out why so many people are on a mission to obtain a copy of the Sharanam,
- Download Free music , free recipes, whole of a lot good karma and other exclusive prizes , when Purchasing the Sharanam CD
- Wednesday, October 27, Find out how buying one CD can change your world!
- Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu- May all beings be Happy and Free!!
- The sounds and words we say matter because they help create the world we see and live in!
- Primordial Sound Meditation for Well-Being (brighthub.com)
- Sanskrit and artificial intelligence (vmohanty.com)
- Daily Dragon’s Mantra. “Self-Mastery” (theinvisibledragon.com)