Yoganomics is the the best way yoga teachers and studios can afford a website, create HD videos and alert their customers about workshops or events on social media.
Maintaining a web presence on the web has never been more important than it is today. Some companies may have more money, yet their spending is not as effective as our metrics and I guarantee you, our testimonials are much better than theirs.
Being successful is more than paying someone to validate the impact of your ego.
Nothing is going to happen without planning. The best way to stand out is to become more local. It's that simple. If teachers, studios, retreats and yoga businesses desire to affect change, they have to focus on what's really important to them.
- Don't get dragged into the online pettiness of other people's poor decisions.
- Invest time and effort into getting proper search engine optimization.
- Identify yourself in everything you do and don't take shortcuts by tagging people you don't know in your posts. It's demeaning to other people.
- Make sure you have relevant and tagged images and your site has proper labeling so people can find you. How accessible is your business?
Let us teach you how to match your local market demographic to specific social media strategies so growth happens organically and authentically.
We have created an extraordinary full service niche media service to handle local online needs for our customers. No matter how big or small your project is, we can accommodate individuals or businesses.
Our experience spans 10 years of working with successful and reputable clients, including Independent yoga businesses, Independent Farmers, Furniture stores, Eat Your Yard Jax and Beaches Local Food Network.
Yoganomics offers less glam and less gloss to help focus your businesses into tangible and realistic results. We want you to feel confident with your return on investment.
Whether you're looking for help with existing campaigns or need to create a project from scratch, we're here to help with services ranging from video, photography, newsletters - to social media management, website hosting and implementing marketing strategies.
Begin by practicing.
- Marketing Help & Social Media Education
- Social Media Interface
- Up to 4 social media accounts
- Basic Geographic targeting
- Uniform posts across social media 6 - 8 per week
Ready to commit.
- Perfect for small businesses
- Marketing assists
- 6 possible social media accounts
- Enhanced research & development goal setting
- Social Media engagement
- Basic targeting
- Uniform profile optimization
Be more efficient.
- Dedicated marketing assistant
- Maximum target audeince reach
- Enhanced research & development targeting
- Geographically targeted audience engagement
- Post consistency with subject matter variety
- Profile optimization